- New Recycled Products Price List Effective 1st February 2017 is located HERE
- New Price Lists effective 1st July 2016:
- As from 1st July 2016 payment by cheque will NOT be accepted unless by prior arrangement.
Brandown Pty Ltd is a privately owned and operated Resource Recovery Centre, General Solid Waste (Non Putrescible) Landfill and Quarry at Lot 90 Elizabeth Drive Kemps Creek in western Sydney.
Brandown has operated the current site since it's inception in 1989 and has always placed a major focus on RECYCLING.
Brandown operates a 'state of the art' construction and demolition(C&D) waste recycling facility at the site.
Brandown's recycling facility ensures that whatever is recyclable in your C&D waste is separated and utilised as a resource, saving our finite natural resources, keeping them available to our future generations.
Brandown is the holder of two Environment Protection Licences on the site and these licence details are:
Resource Recovery - Licence No 12618
General Solid Waste (Non Putrescible) Landfill and Quarry- Licence No. 5186
Copies are available from the EPA website Public Register: www.epa.nsw.gov.au
Brandown's Contact Details:
- General Enquiries - 02 9826 1256
- Weighbridge/Allocations Direct - 02 9826 3402
Fax: 02 9826 1622